Five homes and two businesses received Coronet Awards from the Fairfield Heritage Association at its annual meeting on Nov. 6.
FHA presents the awards each year to honor successful restoration, renovation, preservation, beautification and building projects in Fairfield County. Coronet stands for Character, Originality, Refinement, Orderliness, Noteworthiness, Esthetic and Tastefulness.
The projects must be clearly visible from the street, make a difference to the neighborhood or community and preserve the homes, buildings and history of Fairfield County. Nominations come from FHA members and the general public.
A committee reviews the nominees and selects the recipients of the awards:
This year’s honorees are:
• Taylor Party Rental, Brad and Penny Hutchinson, for renovation of a commercial building at 1004 N. Memorial Drive, Lancaster.
• The Ale House, Matt Brady and Jud Bidle, for renovation and restoration of a commercial building at 149 W. Main St., Lancaster.
• Fred and Rene Hill for renovation of residential property at 301 Park St., Lancaster.
• Anthony and Darlene Rapp for renovation, building anew and landscaping at 8050 March Road, Lancaster.
• Mark and Jackie Heister for restoration and renovation of their home at 1635 Amanda Northern Road, Canal Winchester.
• Vicki Guthridge for renovation of her residence at 307 Edgewood, Lancaster.
For more information, please contact FHA Executive Director Andrea Brookover, 740-654-9923.
105 East Wheeling Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
Sherman House Museum
137 East Main Street, Lancaster, Ohio 43130
P: 740-687-5891 or 740-654-9923
Fairfield Heritage Association presents
7 Coronet Awards
|301 Park Street
||8050 Marcy Road
|1635 Amanda Northern Road